The Healthcare & Education team at MMP are currently recruiting for a Band 8a Fire Safety & Security Manager in the Hertfordshire area. This is a 3-6 month post while my client recruiting into a permanent role.
The successful candidate will need to have & be able to cover the following:-
- Responsible for the management of Fire Safety & Security on a strategic level and an operational level
- You will need experience on facilitating training, Risk assessments and a Technical understanding on all aspects of fire safety
- Advise on Fire protection and prevention for the trust
- NHS / Acute Hospital experience
- Senior level / Management experience
My client is looking for someone to start within the next month and to fulfil the role for its full term. If you have any queries or questions on the above or would like to review the job description, please feel free to call Sean on 01920 871 121.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted
Reference - SMC1FSSM
Duration - 3 - 6 Months initially
Hourly rate: £ 230 per day