MMP Consultancy are working with a reputable housing association in South London, seeking a Building Surveyor to start early September.
Successful candidates require in depth knowledge of Maintenance within Social Housing and an ability to be customer facing.
This role could be suitable for the right graduate with limited Public Sector Maintenance experience.
– Identify the repairs required, ensure they are correctly surveyed through.
– Manage the tenants expectation and service experience.
– Create a detailed specification of work with suitable costs and key specs, E.G replacing smaller defects in place of total replacement of units.
– Post Inspect the quality of the works and manage the contractors input.
– Ensure all administrative duties are completed to tie into the Asset Management team.
– Ensure health and safety is applied when surveying and enforce when contractors on site, link specifications to most current statutory compliance legislation.
This is a long term role with a fantastic organisation which have a great working environment and clear company direction.
Duration - 3 Month Rolling Contract
Hourly rate: £ 23