MMP Consultancy are currently working with a small housing association inside of the M25 to source for a Building Surveyor.
Experience is essential with a hope of a minimum of a HND Building Surveying qualification. Able to deliver technical advice, reports and surveying solutions for a variety of situations.
Key Duties include:
– Undertake stock condition surveys, manage disrepair claims and carry out other property inspections, including fire risk and health and safety assessments in line with organisational policies and procedures, to ensure regulatory compliance and contract performance.
– You will produce reports and documentation for work specifications and tenders to assist in addressing and resolving issues to ensure the company is compliant with all relevant legislation.
– A proactive, well organised and innovative problem solver, you will consistently demonstrate a customer first approach in your activities and will thrive on the challenge and opportunity this role will bring.
– This will allow you to develop and maintain information and databases relating to the condition of assets, and will give you the ability to suggest appropriate remedies and strategies to address any building related issues.
– Frequent travel is a requirement of this role and therefore a full, current driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
Please apply to the role for more information.
Duration - Min 6 months
Per annum: £ 33200
Hourly rate: £ 23