An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a healthcare provider based in central London. My client is looking to recruit a Relocations Manager on a contract basis for 3-6 months with the likelihood of a further extension.
The overarching purpose of the role is to manage relocations across the Trust.
The key areas of work are as follows:
• To design and lead a logistics programme plan across the Trust, with the Head of Space and Property management.
• To map out interdependencies for moves, and manage stakeholder expectations accordingly. To publish the tracker and liaise with the capital projects teams for relocation risks and issues.
• To manage relocations as part of the capital projects team and for the business as usual teams across all Trust locations.
• To manage the relocations contract with the preferred external provider of relocations support.
• To coordinate all relevant stakeholders leading up to and during the relocation process, ensuring all processes and needs are clearly communicated.
• Manages and coordinates move activities on site.
• Coordinates handover of vacated areas are properly cleaned and sealed, and handed back to the estates lead.
• To contribute to lessons learnt, building a sound database of knowledge.
It is essential for the successful candidate to have worked within a healthcare environment and have sound experience of relocations and office moves.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Reference - MTRMG
Duration - 3-6 months ongoing
Hourly rate: £ 26 to £32