MMP Consultancy are currently working with a Social Housing organisation to assist with the recruitment of a Senior Building Surveyor in London.
Accessible location, car driver isn’t essential and an opportunity to go temporary to permanent this is a fantastic opportunity for public sector technical professionals.
Key Duties Include:
- Stock Condition Surveys for the housing stock, recognising defects and options.
- Support the Group Asset Manager to deliver the annual programmes of capital and cyclical maintenance.
- Covering responsive repairs and voids service for TMOS and residents.
- Effectively managing the contractor relationship and spend in relation to the repairs and refurbishments.
- Understand building and maintenance legislation and ensure a compliant service.
- Manage the expectation and satisfaction of the tenant’s management organisation and individual residents with a comprehensive customer focus.
- Be prepared to manage admin and junior surveyors when required through the Asset Team, undertaking one to ones and appraisals as required.
- Write reports for the Board and Committee, including technical and financial breakdown.
The rate is dependent upon experience during the interim period however the salary for this position sits at £45,000 per annum.
Reference - SBS01
Duration - 6 Month to Perm
Per annum: £ 45000
Hourly rate: £ 23 - £27