MMP Consultancy are currently seeking a Building Surveyor for an interim contract with a Public Sector organisation in Hertfordshire.
This is a business critical and urgent start vacancy.
• Structural fault investigation and recommending solutions to structural and subsidence cases. Including the procurement and management of contractors and consultants.
• Proven experience of Building Surveying and dealing with structural/subsidence works where targets are exceeded and effective, efficient services delivered.
• Building legislation including Planning, Building regulations, CDM, Health & Safety Legislation and Party Wall Act.
• Excellent project management skills and commercial awareness.
• Delivery of specialist surveying areas including structural works and subsidence
• Professional qualification e.g. CIOB, RICS or equivalent, educated to degree level in a related subject or can demonstrate equivalent relevant experience.
Title: Building Surveyor (Structural)
Salary: £28 per hour (Inside IR35)
Contract: Rolling 3-month contract (one-week notice)
Duration - Ongoing Contract
Hourly rate: £ 28 Inside IR35