An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a Healthcare provider based in London. My client is looking to recruit a Capital Project Manager on an interim basis for 6 months with the view of a potential extension.
The Capital Project Manager will work within the Capital Projects Department which provides a service to the Trust that ranges from refurbishments, alterations and minor capitals works.
• To assist the Senior Project Manager and Head of Capital Projects in all aspects for the Trust Capital Programme.
• To be responsible for and oversee the design on a range of capital schemes as delegated, from inception to completion.
• Supervise and develop feasibility studies, specification of works, working drawings and contract documentation to enable schemes to finish on time within budget, in accordance with current legislation/NHS guidance and Trust Standing Financial Instructions.
• To assist in developing a quality approach to design and enhancement of the environment for patients, visitors and staff.
• Work closely with managers, clinicians and external consultants and be expected to work as an expert providing knowledge to all parties on the development and implementation of capital projects.
• To ensure the trusts estates development needs are met and the Trusts environment and image are developed through the built environment.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience working within the NHS, in a Project Management role, covering construction refurbishment projects. It is essential for the successful candidate to have either an engineering or surveying background with strong cost management experience. Please note, this role is not an IT position.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Reference - 5917
Duration - 6-9 months
Hourly rate: £ 32 to £35