MMP Consultancy are currently seeking a Clerk of Works for an interim contract with a Public Sector organisation in Hertfordshire.
This role will be working within the Investment team.
• Acting as a client representative, the post holder will work with numerous principal contractors, subcontractors, stakeholders, councillors and tenants to ensure that projects are successfully completed within set timescales and budget.
• The post holder will help to ensure that contractors deliver projects on time and to contractual requirements ensuring KPl’s are met and variation controlled
• Provide technical support to the Project manager by taking a lead role on the project management of specific programmes in accordance with time, cost and quality parameters set.
• Complete design specification on site for SBC and work with contractor and agree site specific issues
• Liaise with contractors on a day to day basis in relation to performance against agreed delivery programmes and attend site as required.
• Manage day to day contractor performance against agreed delivery programmes. Attend and lead where required relevant meeting, presenting progress report.
• Liaise with tenants/residents/stakeholders/councillors on a day to day basis as required in relation to agreed delivery programmes and enquiries/complaints.
• Attend operational site meetings with contractors and provide up to date programme information,
• Agree additional work on-site to required specifications, using schedule of rates with contractors.
• Operate in accordance with Council processes and procedures, CDM 2015 regulations, health and safety at work asbestos awareness and Ione working.
Title: Clerk of Works
Salary: £27 per hour (Inside IR35)
Contract: Rolling 3-month contract (one-week notice)
Duration - Temp to Perm
Hourly rate: £ 27 Inside IR35