MMP Consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Disrepair Inspector to work an interim contract with a public sector housing organisation in North London.
• Manage quality of work provided by the contractor in delivering the responsive repairs service, ensuring it is maintained to the high standard and the tenant’s expectations are met where possible, or managed correctly.
• Manage legal disrepair cases and managed repair cases within the organisation in their entirety to ensure a seamless delivery of service.
• Manage outcomes and resolutions in negating legal dis-repair claims and escalated complaints to the organisation including managing stage 2 complaints.
• Pre and post inspections / investigations in relation to disrepair cases.
• Raising work orders within the repairs policy, utilising National Housing Federation Schedule of Rates and reflect any variations / recommendations made by Single Joint Experts.
• Prioritise work and manage complaints and correspondence.
• Support the organisation in delivering a full reactive repair service.
• Liaise with the contractor, monitor, and progress all repairs as recommended by external surveyors and Consultants.
• Provide weekly summary reports of all ongoing Disrepairs and Managed cases outlining levels of performance and problem areas.
• Attend all necessary internal meetings to discuss and agree repairs to Disrepairs and Managed cases.
• Ensure a cost effective and well managed service is being provided at every stage of the case.
Rate: £29 per hour (Inside IR35)
Location: North London
Expenses: Business related parking and mileage is paid.
Contract: Rolling Interim
Vehicle Owner, clean license with business insurance and DBS will be required.
Duration - Rolling 3 Months
Hourly rate: £ 29 Inside IR35